Part 1 - Warranty Satement
Part II - Return & Refund
Part III- exchange policy
Part IIII- Warranty period
Flying Bear always want to ensure to provide great service to our customers. For this purpose, we have prepared a Warranty service to inform you of our procedures and how we intend to handle warranty requests. Please note that the following statement applies only to individual customers.
To ensure a smooth process for warranty support, please properly keep your purchase receipt,order number as proof of purchase for any future service inquiries. This will help us provide fast and efficient service in case of a warranty claim. All refunds, returns, and replacements will only be processed after the original products have been received and inspected at our local warehouse.
Any warranty case must be submitted via our official support page: https://3dflyingbear.com/pages/contact-us. Please note that all return requests must be submitted to our official customer support first and the package must be returned to our designated address, otherwise you could be liable for the loss of the returned items. Any return that has not been confirmed and monitored by customer support might be lost.
Documentation needed for a warranty service:
- Purchase receipt, Order number.
- A brief description of the product issue along with clear evidence of its presence (e.g., photos, videos).
The following policy terms will not affect any other rights you are entitled to under the applicable laws of your state or jurisdiction.
Returns & Refunds
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. Any warranty case must be submitted via our Customer service center. Please note that all return requests must be submitted to our official customer support first and the package must be returned to our designated address, otherwise you could be liable for the loss of the returned items. Any return that has not been confirmed and monitored by customer support might be lost. The e-mail must include:
The original order number you want to return,And the items serial number if applied;
A brief description of the return reason, such as goods issue along with clear evidence of its presence (e.g., photos or videos).
2.The Customer Service team will assist you in returning the item once a return request is received.
Notice for shipping options: If you decide to return the items on your own, please provide us with a tracking number. We advise that you hold onto your tracking information as we’re not responsible for lost packages by the carrier.
3. To prevent any damage during the transport, all returned goods must be in the original box and packing material. Please re-use the box and packing material in which you have received it.
4. Returns will be processed within 5 business days of receiving the return. Please keep in touch with us and check your email from time to time to make sure we get it. If the returned item is used, damaged, or missing any parts, we might provide a partial refund to account for the loss in the item's value.
Once we issue a refund, it can take up to 7 business days come back into your original payment method. The original shipping charges and shipping fee tax will not be refunded. The value of successfully returned items, less any taxes, import duties or original shipping charges incurred will be refunded in the currency in which you paid when you bought the item.
Damaged, defective or incorrect items
Product accessories and packaging
We are happy to provide you with replacement service in any of the following circumstances that occur：
- Within 30 calendar days of receiving the product, if the product has sustained substantial damage in transit, provided always that the proof of damage issued by the carrier can be provided to Flying Bear.
- Within 30 calendar days of receiving the product, if you receive the wrong product.
- Within 30 calendar days of receiving the product, if the product suffers critical failure or manufacturing defects.
- Within 30 calendar days of receiving the product, if the replacement product suffers functional problems which are caused by manufacturing defects.
Please note that the warranty period for the replacement under this section starts from the date of receipt of the replacement product by the customer. To ensure that the products you request replacement service are delivered in good condition, please note that all replaced products must be in the original packaging. Improper packing may void warranty and be subject to charge.
If you have requested an exchange, related fees and costs must be paid and received by Flying Bear before new items are shipped.
Please note that once we have agreed to a return or replacement, you are required to ship the product back within 14 calendar days as instructed. Failure to do so will be deemed as a waiver of your right to return or replacement.
Flying Bear will not provide replacement service in any of the following circumstances：
- The request for a replacement is submitted 30 calendar days after receiving the product.
- The received product does not include all original packaging, accessories, cables, filaments, manuals, or any items which are not new or in like-new condition, i.e. with cracks, dents or scratches.
- A product sent to Flying Bear for replacement does not include all original accessories, attachments, or contains items damaged by user error.
- Flying Bear identifies, through evaluation and testing, that the defect(s) or functional problems are caused by user error, such as dropping to the ground, supplying the wrong voltages, water damage, etc.
- The product is found to have no defects after all appropriate tests are conducted by Flying Bear. If you request the non-defective products be shipped back to you, the shipping cost is supported by you.
- The original proof of purchase, receipt or invoice is not provided, or is reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- Proof of damage during the transit issued by the carrier can not be provided, but it has not been rejected upon receipt, or no certificate confirming the damage has been issued by the logistics company. All shipping damages need to be reported within 7 calendar days after the package(s) is delivered.
- Products that are damaged after delivery by external forces, including fire, floods, lightning strikes, traffic accidents, etc.
Warranty Period - Printers/Accessories
1-year warranty for the printers&Laser Engraving machine
Limited Warranty Period - 3 Months
Some products and components have a limited warranty period of 3 months. They are:
- Extruder gear
- Hotend assembly
- SD card
- PTFE tube and connectors
- Heating Bed
Consumable parts with no warranty
"Consumables” are defined herein as disposable items, parts, or components of the product which are inherently subject to deterioration and wear out during the normal operation of the product.
Consumable parts include but are not limited to:
- Filament for gift
These items don't have a warranty period, but we are happy to replace any products that fail due to manufacturing defects. The decision of replacement for these items will be at Flying Bear discretion and the decision will be final.
How to get warranty service?
If the product does not work properly during the warranty period, you can contact us for after-sales service at contact us.and let us know what we can do to help you. Going to our FAQ page or reviewing the instruction manual before making a warranty claim can save you time fixing your problem in the first place.
|User or Agent repair
Other main components
|User or Agent repair
Other main components
（Except tools and FEP film）