The difference between laser marking machine laser engraving machine? The so-called laser marking machine is a device that uses a laser beam to permanently mark the surface of a variety of different substances. A laser engraving machine is an advanced device that uses a laser to engrave the material that needs to be engraved. The common feature of laser marking machine laser engraving machine is the use of laser processing, they both belong to the advertising equipment. Laser marking machines can be used not only in the advertising industry, but also in various packaging industries. Laser engraving machines can be used not only in the advertising industry, but also in a variety of decorative decoration, automotive industry, etc.. Today we specifically talk about the "laser marking machine laser engraving machine difference".
Laser marking machine laser engraving machine difference?
1, laser marking machine laser engraving machine difference one: the working width is different.
Laser marking machine work surface is not particularly large, it is also as large as an ordinary office desk.
A part of the small power laser engraving machine processing width is also not large, but some high-powered laser engraving machine is mainly used to cut metal, processing width is very large, at least a bed so large.
2, laser marking machine laser engraving machine difference two: the speed difference.
Laser marking machine speed is much faster than the laser engraving machine, like mineral water manufacturers, 1 minute to walk the assembly line are on about 100 meters.
3, the difference between laser marking machine laser engraving machine three: the depth of the difference.
Laser engraving machine can be carved in a large stroke size, but also cutting, depth far more than the laser marking machine.
4, laser marking machine laser engraving machine difference four: the laser is different.
Laser engraving machine optical system is partly composed of three reflective lenses and a focusing mirror, the laser is generally a carbon dioxide glass tube. The life of the glass tube laser is generally within 2000-10000 hours. Carbon dioxide glass tube lasers are all disposable. Laser marking machine lasers are generally metal tube lasers (non-metal marking machine) and YAG solid-state lasers (metal laser marking machine), the life expectancy is generally more than five years. Laser marking machine metal tube can be inflated again to use.
5, the difference between laser marking machine laser engraving machine five: the price is different.
Laser marking machine price varies depending on the material selected for the corresponding models, ranging from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands. Non-metal laser engraving and cutting machine, the price of low power is relatively cheap laser marking machine a lot. But the price of cutting thick metal laser engraving machine is also very expensive.
Laser marking machine laser engraving machine applications?
1, laser marking machine applications.
(1) applied to all kinds of metal: electronic hardware accessories industry markings. Many people may not understand, some hardware accessories, electronic components, will use laser marking machine for marking. For automobiles, ships, machinery, equipment and other materials with more friction, the use of laser marking can do wear-resistant, to help the industry mark.
(2) applied to the IT industry, communications industry, machine manufacturing, food and drug, medical equipment, watches and glasses, craft gifts, precious metal jewelry, leather clothing, packaging and printing stoves, precision hardware, jewelry, electrical appliances, instruments and other metal processing industry.
(3) Application through polymer materials, electronic components, wire speed limit, reflective film, plastic keys, sapphire, glass, tiles, aluminum plates, signs and other metal materials non-metallic materials, etc. For the use of cold processing violet laser marking machine, these are his specialty, for industries such as electronic communications, electrical and electric, instrumentation and apparatus, precision hardware, clocks and glasses, jewelry, ceramics and other industries.
(4) For clothing, leather, craft gifts, packaging, advertising, wood, textile, plastic, signage, electronic communications, watches, glasses, printing, decoration and other non-metal processing industries can achieve marking. Wood products, fabrics, leather, organic glass, epoxy resin, acrylic, unsaturated resin and other non-metallic materials processing have good results.
(5) in the food industry applications currently mainly refers to the use of laser in the food surface to produce a variety of information mark, such as: patterns, two-dimensional code, etc. The advantages are no supplies, printing effect is more fine and clear, higher resolution, low failure rate, clean and pollution-free.
(6) Direct packaging industry. We are clear, laser marking machine, also known as laser coding machine, is to mark on the material identification of food and beverage packaging, wine bottle caps cigarette packaging, pharmaceutical boxes / bottles packaging ...... no matter what the material, this write are required to mark the product through the laser marking machine, that is, the product production date, batch number, two-dimensional code, etc. clearly technology on the material.
2, the application of laser engraving machine.
(1) plaques, signs, signage day by day the construction of urban public facilities, street renovation and transformation, modern residential communities, hotels, offices, to meet international standards of identification and guidance system has generated a large number of demand, of which the engraved production of plaques, signs, signage occupies a considerable part, in order to establish a good corporate image and improve the internal management, the strength of the enterprise also In order to establish a good corporate image and improve internal management, powerful enterprises have replaced the company's plaques with engraved ones, and the production of badges and section cards in the form of engraving has long become a fashion trend.
(2) Architectural model, mechanical model, vehicle model, ship model model is the oldest design tool, modern society has given the model a more novel meaning and wider use, it is no exaggeration to say that the model is the model of industry. Models are inseparable from the performance and display of machinery, vehicles, ships, architectural design schemes, and the sale of commercial houses, and the models themselves have independent activities and meanings such as competition, commemoration and collection. At present, the engraving machine which makes the model making more exquisite and faster has become the best helper for making models in all walks of life.
(3) arts and crafts, gifts, souvenirs more and more conferences, tourism activities in the medals, certificates, souvenirs and advertising and promotional products, popular use of engraving to produce. Engraving on items such as pens, leather goods, tableware, lighters, watches, bottle openers, key chains, trophies, award plates, imitation crystal ornaments, golf clubs, shotguns, rings, etc., can reflect taste and personality, bookmarks, powder boxes, pendants, frames, silverware, etc., are applied to items rich in sentimental engraving, which caters to people's need for emotional communication.
(4) industrial processing of China's building materials production has ranked first in the world, is now to improve the quality, improve the direction of the rapid development of color varieties. Engraving machine can easily and quickly for the plaster ceiling and ceramic tiles, floor tiles and other building decoration materials to create a large number of beautiful mold, so that the use of this mold processing out of the decorative materials products multiplied in value. In manufacturing countries, parts surface marking, instrumentation plate production, enterprise standardization management necessary for a variety of signs, signs, work signs, production flow chart production is mostly done through the engraving machine, according to foreign survey statistics, in Germany, Switzerland and other developed industrial countries in Western Europe, 2/3 of the engraving machine is used as a machine tool in the factory. China is becoming the "world's factory", I believe that the engraving machine will flourish, thriving into the land of God, one after another workshop.
(5) plexiglass process, plexiglass processing plexiglass is one of the most ideal carving materials, whether using the carving machine "cutting", "milling", "carving", "carving", "carving", "carving", "carving", "carving", "carving", "carving". "engraving", "drilling" five major processing methods, plexiglass has excellent processability, and plexiglass has been the ideal material for test apparatus, models, POP advertising ornaments, small decorations, art lamps and lanterns, craft gifts, souvenirs, etc. The intimate combination of good tools and good materials like engraving machine and plexiglass will surely produce a variety of excellent products with a lot of flowers.